Precautions for us to replace the tire of the automatic mixing machine:
(1) Avoid operating under harsh working conditions; Avoid sharp starting, sharp turning and sharp braking.
(2) Speed limit: prevent the tire delamination of small loader caused by too much heat generation.
(3) If any abnormality is found during driving operation, such as sound, vibration, etc., stop the vehicle immediately for inspection.
The tire pattern design is based on the vehicle type. The tire pattern of different vehicle types is different, and the tire pattern also has an impact on the noise.
There are mainly two kinds of noise generated by tires. One is that when the tread is in contact with the ground, the tire groove will change the air flow direction, and the noise generated by rubber block knocking on the ground is collectively referred to as pattern noise. Second, the noise caused by carcass structure and rubber formula is called structural noise.
The larger the floor area of the rubber block, the louder the noise, and the better the grip; The smaller the floor area of the rubber block, the lower the noise, but the worse the grip. In the middle, we need to find a balance point. Tread pattern design is a process of balancing and seeking between grip, silence and drainage.
2. Precautions for normal use of automatic mixer tires:
(1) Controlling the mass and running speed of the all-in-one machine, the tire standard specifies the load under the corresponding tire pressure at the speed. The tire pressure of the manufacturer's small loader is determined according to the standard requirements, the rated load of the vehicle and the load borne by our tires during normal operation. Therefore, the vehicle shall be loaded according to the rated load calibrated by the loader. Under normal circumstances, overload within 15 is acceptable.
(2) Control the tire inflation pressure of the automatic mixing machine. High or low tire pressure will lead to early tire wear and seriously affect the service life of the tire.