When using the automatic mixer, we should pay attention to dredge the feed port. If there is a problem of blockage, how to deal with it, and what are the specific steps? Let's give you a detailed introduction.
Today, we will bring you the key points of mixer cleaning. We hope that through our introduction, you can have a deeper understanding of the problem
As the concrete will solidify into hard lumps in a short time and corrode the steel and paint to a certain extent, it is necessary to clean the concrete adhering to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank. These include:
1. Flush the inlet with water before each loading to keep the inlet moist during loading;
2. At the same time of loading, fill the cleaning water tank with water;
3. Wash the inlet after loading and clean the residual concrete near the inlet;
4. After unloading at the construction site, wash the discharge chute, and then add 30-40 l of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; keep the concrete storage tank moving forward and slowly when the vehicle returns;
5. Remember to discharge the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. At the end of each day, thoroughly clean the concrete storage tank and the area around the inlet and outlet of the automatic mixer. The cleaning points of the automatic mixer are to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
1. Unreasonable loading and unloading time parameters: automatic feeding machine can not be installed in the silo level machine, so the industry basically has time control. How to set the time parameter, loading and unloading time setting is actually very simple. In the first use, first set a small time, and then add slowly according to each suction position. When it reaches the material level and reaches the suction port, then subtract one second is the reasonable time. The discharging time is one second after discharging. This has two advantages: one is that the material level is too high, which will cause great damage to the filter element; the other is that the material can be put clean every time.
2. Whether the feeding quantity of the automatic mixer is reasonable: the correct way is that the material forms a certain gas-solid mixture ratio at the suction port and the air, and flows into the feeder evenly under the push of the air flow. At this time, we need to design the material gun with air supply function. If the material overstocking time is too long, it may be very hard. At this time, an oscillator needs to be installed on the material gun to break the caked material.