In the long-term operation process, the mixing and feeding machine will naturally increase the temperature, but if the temperature exceeds the temperature that the equipment can bear, it will cause certain damage to the equipment. Therefore, when the temperature of the equipment is too high, we need to carry out the corresponding maintenance work. Let's see.
1. Prevent the engine from overheating: due to the high ambient temperature, the engine is easy to overheat. It is necessary to strengthen the inspection and maintenance of the engine cooling system. This includes checking the water tank, thermostat, water pump, fan, etc. and adding them in time. Pay attention to the cooling water. When the water temperature exceeds 100 ° C, please stop in a cool place to cool down, let the engine idle, and then open the hood to help heat dissipation.
2. Prevent engine deflagration: in summer, the temperature is very high, sometimes more than 35 ° C. In such a season, the possibility of auto deflagration is higher if the parts are partially aged. Therefore, we should do a good job in prevention.
3. Prevent the damage of automobile paint: automobile paint will age and wrinkle when exposed to strong sunlight, and ordinary beauty wax can play a certain role in sunscreen, but because any automobile wax contains bismuth, long-term ultraviolet radiation will cause the paint to rust. Leave a black spot. The car wax itself can not improve the hardness and anti ultraviolet effect, but it will quickly disappear due to high temperature. When parking, please park in a cool place.
4. Prevent tire burst: when the temperature is high, it is easy to puncture; when the temperature is too high, the tire is easy to deform and the tensile strength is reduced. Because the air pressure of the tire itself is not standard, the tire will be aging, the performance will be weakened or the tire will roll into hard metal or other hard objects during driving, which will cause the car to burst suddenly.
5. Prevent poor lubrication of the engine: when the temperature is high, the viscosity of the engine oil decreases, resulting in poor lubrication. Therefore, be sure to check the quality of the oil and add or replace it in time. Pay attention to clean the oil filter and radiator in time to ensure the smooth flow of oil and good heat dissipation, and try to avoid engine overload.
6. Prevent brake failure: in high temperature environment, the brake fluid is more likely to evaporate and vaporize, forming air resistance in the brake pipe, and the brake shoes are also easy to be ablated, resulting in brake failure. Therefore, it is necessary to check and adjust the braking system frequently. On long slopes, pay attention to the parking brake to ensure good braking performance. If the brake hub is found to be hot, stop it and cool it.
I'm sure everyone knows that any mechanical equipment will be used for maintenance at three and seven o'clock. Only in this way can we ensure the good performance of the equipment in normal operation and extend the service life of the equipment. I hope everyone can understand this knowledge and use the equipment reasonably.